Monday, December 30, 2013

The New Essence of Me

Today I was inspired to do something new...to take this blog in another direction while keeping its former values and morals. I know as women in general we need encouragment as well as clarity in many different areas. I know I do at least. The life that I once lived was raggedy, built on confusion and mistrust but one day I ran into Jesus who just so happened to be there the whole time. Now, just about seven years later I'm free. I'm free from bondage in my mind and from everything and everyone who I was bound to in the most unhealthiest of forms. My desire ladies, is to become more personal with you while sharing my testimony and those of others I have some across. Through sitting under sound teaching and wise counsel, I can now help others with tidbits of what I have learned and some of what I am still learning as I yet grow each day. God is real ladies, and He is indeed a deliverer. Who said you can't walk in victory everday with your head held high? So what you messed up a few times, but guess what...God is the author and finisher of your fate as well as mine. Let's go...let's walk this thing out together as sisters in Christ, inspire me as I inspire you. Don't worry, you'll still get those stories with the all too familiar nameless women who's situations provoke thoughts of self evaluation. They aren't going anywhere. I just need to add more, more for me and more for you. but giving all glory and honor to the Father, Son, and precious Holy Ghost. Be on the look-out becuase its a fresh new start in 2014 but why wait...I'm getting started now! Be blessed and blessed again.

Your Sis in Christ,
 Tahnee "T. Laurice" Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment